Turkey - Working Dog
Turkey - Working Dog
A complete and balanced food for ADULT Working & Active dogs. Cold pressed & nutritious - this recipe has been scientifically crafted with your dog in mind.
Rùn’s first 'Working Dog' recipe, our Adult Turkey has been carefully formulated to provide the best possible nutrition for Adult Working & Active dogs.
This recipe is grain-free and uses single-source-animal-proteins, ensuring a very gentle product that’s ideal for sensitive tummies. We don’t use any hidden oils/fats, so you won’t find any Chicken or Fish lurking in our Turkey recipe!
With perfectly tailored Crude Protein and fat levels, great care has gone into choosing the exact amount of animal and plant proteins, including our very careful inclusion of Turkey Protein Peptides (a very concentrated form of protein, that is extra easy for fuzzy tummies to absorb and process). Our wonderful nutritionist uses the very latest scientific research in all of her recipe formulations.
How to get the most out of your premium cold pressed dog food:
- Switching from another brand or food type? Don’t rush. Tummies need a little time to get used to all the natural and yummy ingredients. 10-14 days to switch is ideal.
- Don’t worry if your dog seems hungrier between meals at the start. It’s because our food won’t expand in their tummies, which is a good thing. It’ll settle as they adjust to their healthy, new diet.
- Feed your way – dry or moist. Our dogs love a little warm water stirred in!
- Are you raw feeding or thinking of trying it? Cold pressed food is totally compatible with raw.
- Got a good dog? Well of course you do!! Why not weigh out some dust from the bottom of the bag and make a lovely gravy with a little warm water – such a treat.
- Store in a cool dry place. And ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Turkey Ingredients 41% (Dried Ground Turkey 30%, Turkey Fat 7%, Hydrolysed Turkey 4%), Tapioca 20%, Sweet Potato 17%, Pea Starch Flour 15%, Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Seaweed, Dry Kale, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Glucosamine (400 mg/kg), Chondroitin (300 mg/kg), Amino Acids (DL Methionine), Carnitine, Yeasts and parts thereof (including Mannanoligosaccharides; Prebiotic MOS), Yucca Shidigera, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharides and Inulin), Rosemary Extract, Natural Antioxidants (mix of Vitamin E and Rosemary Extracts).
Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 12%,
Crude Fibre 4%, Raw Ash 7%,
Moisture 8%, Calcium 1.5%,
Monocalcium Phosphate (10g/kg),
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (1.5mg/kg),
Sodium Selenite (0.1mg/kg),
Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate (80mg/kg),
Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate (8mg/kg),
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (60mg/kg),
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate (10mg/kg).
Vitamin A - Retinyl Acetate (15000 IU/kg),
Vitamin D3-Cholecalciferol (700 IU/kg),
Vitamin E-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate,
*Please note that amount shown is intended as a guide
My dogs both love the new turkey variety of Run and I love that it is sustainably produced. Delivery was super quick too!