T's & C's
Competition T's & C's
The promoter is: Millar Feeds Ltd (company no. SC474822)
The competition is open to residents of Mainland United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of Millar Feeds Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
An entrant must be 'following' the business page associated with the competition that they are entering, in order to qualify.
Only one entry per social media page will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter will be clearly stated on the competition post.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated on the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen as per the details shown on the competition post.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Millar Feeds Ltd reserves the right to cancel any competition if circumstances arise outside of its control
NEW CUSTOMER 1st 7.5Kg Offer
Use of these discount codes are subject to the following requirements;
- You are a 'new customer', who has not ordered a 7.5Kg or 15Kg bag of Rùn before.
- You must not attempt to gain access to this code, if you have ordered from Rùn before.
- You must not share your discount code with others.
- You must not share this offer on 'freebie' forums or discount shopping groups. This offer is intended for the exclusive use by customers who have a genuine interest in switching over to Rùn.
- Each discount code will expire 30 days after it is generated. Your purchase must be made within this window, in order to claim the discount.
Breeder's Scheme T's & C's
Acceptance to Rùn's Breeder's Club is subject to the following requirements;
- You are an active 'Breeder' with a Kennel Affix, be registered with KC or KC Registered Breed Club. We will require a copy of your KC certificate / documentation to validate you as a breeder.
- From 1st October 2018 all breeders in England selling puppies for commercial gain, or breeding 3 or more litters per year, must be licenced under the Animal Activities Licencing Regulations 2018. Photographic proof of the licence must be provided.
- You may not be a member of any other similar breeder scheme.
- You must have been ordering directly from us for at least 2 consecutive months and have ordered over 30kg of food at full RRP.
- You own two or more breeding bitches and breed a minimum of 1 litter every 12 months which will be weaned exclusively on Rùn.
- The breeder club program is available to active breeders based in mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland, and Scottish Highlands & Islands (regrettably due to shipping costs).
By registering to join as a member you have agreed to adhere to the following standard terms and conditions;
- 25% Breeder Discount only applies to 15Kg bags.
- On registering with the Breeder Club you are confirming that if you order “working dog food” that you are purchasing food for working dogs in accordance with H.M.R.C reference 701/15 (March 2002) item 6.4. 4 and that Rùn Dog Food will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided to us in the course of the Breeder Club Application process.
- The breeder must only purchase Rùn for their own personal use at the breeders registered home address and must not re-sell any Rùn products.
- Breeder club membership will automatically expire if the account becomes inactive for a consecutive period of three months and if you do not register a litter within 12 months of joining the Breeder Club, or within any 12 month period.
- All new litters must be weaned exclusively on Rùn.
- Members must notify Rùn within four weeks of the birth of a new litter by emailing email@example.com. Members are expected to provide verification of any new litter registered upon request,.
- Litters born prior to joining breeder club and within the first 4 weeks of membership will not receive free puppy packs but these can be purchased at a reduced cost.
- To qualify for free puppy packs members must purchase sufficient food to wean each litter.
- Breeders MUST give Rùn puppy packs (including food) to the new owners free of charge.
- Members with their own website are required to provide a link to the Rùn Dog Food website.
The discount applied is per bag at full price and not available on deals/offers. Or to be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
Rùn Dog Food reserves the right to change the content of the breeder club program and /or any of the program standard terms and conditions (either to breeder or new owner) at their discretion and without prior notice.
Rùn reserves the right to decline or terminate the application/membership at their discretion and without prior notice.
Rùn Rewards T's & C's
2) Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Rùn Rewards Program, you must be located within Mainland UK (excluding NI), create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Rùn Rewards Program.
3) How To Enrol in the Rùn Rewards Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.rundogfood.com and become a registered member of Rùn Dog Food. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Signing up automatically subscribes you to our newsletter list, you have the option to opt out at anytime. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
4) How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
5) How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Rùn Rewards Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
1) General. Members can earn points on the purchase products at rundogfood.com. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn points for shipping fees or purchases made with gift vouchers.
2) Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately.
You are eligible to receive points 1 time for the following actions:
1) For Liking the Rùn Facebook page
2) Following Rùn on Instagram
You are eligible to receive points multiple times for the following actions:
1) Making purchases
2) Referring a friend to Rùn. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase with the special code. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
3) Sharing Rùn on Facebook.
4) For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
BONUS POINT PROMOTIONS
LIMITATIONS ON POINTS
NON-PURCHASE OPTIONS FOR EARNING POINTS
REFERRING A FRIEND TO RÙN
1) Strictly no self-referral. You may not refer yourself, or another member of your household. Fraudulent referrals will be picked up by our fraud detection software and may result in your rewards account, and the referral order in question, being cancelled.
1) How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is £10.00. Points may only be used Online at rundogfood.com. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale up to and including 31/12/22 (after which time, the trial period for Rùn Rewards will end, and this scale may be adjusted):
500 points = £5.00 off
1,000 points = £10.00 off
2) Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Any reward around discounts to items or £ OFF can only be applied to Rùn Products.
3) Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, is not eligible for points.
4) To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Rùn Rewards account. Select “Redeem Points” from the pop up. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping fees are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
5) Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the rundogfood website and are available only to members in good standing.
6) Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 6 months from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 6 months from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, points earned on November 1, 2022 will expire at 12:01am GMT May 1, 2023.
Order: points are added to your account when your order is processed.
By creating an account at rundogfood.com and joining the Rùn Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rùn Rewards Program. Rùn reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rùn Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Rùn may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Rùn's records, shall be deemed correct. Rùn reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Rùn's internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Rùn's internal records, Rùn's internal records will control. Rùn assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Rùn. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Rùn may revoke any Member's membership in the Rùn Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Rùn Rewards Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Rùn program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Rùn. For more information or other questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The Terms and Conditions of our Rùn Rewards Program are subject to change at Rùn's sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their rundogfood.com registered account, or if a customer account is terminated for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Rùn will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying rundogfood.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of rundogfood.com. Purchases made outside rundogfood.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of, and retailers associated with Rùn are not eligible to participate in the Rùn Rewards Program.