Mixed Sea Fish
Mixed Sea Fish
A complete and balanced food for ADULT dogs. Cold pressed & nutritious - this recipe has been scientifically crafted with your dog in mind.
Rùn’s most recent product is our much anticipated Adult Fish recipe. This recipe took a whole extra year of tweaking, before we finally felt that it was ready to release. Why? Because it had to be perfect.
This recipe is also grain-free and uses single-source-animal-protein, for extra easy digestion. We don’t use any hidden oils/fats, so you won’t find any Chicken-oil hiding in this Fish recipe.
Just like our Chicken & Sweet Potato recipe, each ingredient has been specifically chosen to create a perfectly balanced nutritious meal. Great care has gone into choosing the exact amount of animal and plant proteins, including our very careful inclusion of Salmon Protein Peptides (an extra concentrated form of protein, that is super gentle for fuzzy tummies to digest).
How to get the most out of your premium cold pressed dog food:
- Switching from another brand or food type? Don’t rush. Tummies need a little time to get used to all the natural and yummy ingredients.
- Don’t worry if your dog seems hungrier between means for at the start. It’s because our food won’t expand in their tummies, which is a good thing. It’ll settle as they adjust to their healthy, new diet.
- Feed your way – dry or moist. Our dogs love a little warm water stirred in!
- Are you raw feeding or thinking of trying it? Cold pressed food is totally compatible with raw.
- Got a good dog? Well of course you do!! Why not weigh out some powder from the bottom of the bag and make a lovely gravy with a little warm water – such a treat.
- Store in a cool dry place. And ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.
Fish Ingredients 30% (Dried Ground Sea Fish 25%, Salmon Protein Peptides 3%, Fish Oil 2%), Pea Starch Flour 20%, Sweet Potato, Yellow Pea, Tapioca, Sunflower Oil, Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Seaweed, Glucosamine (400 mg/kg), Chondroitin (300 mg/kg), Amino Acids (DL Methionine), Carnitine, Yeasts and parts thereof (including Mannan-oligosaccharides; Prebiotic MOS) , Yucca Shidigera, Chicory Root Extract (as a source of Prebiotic Fructo-oligosaccharides and Inulin), Rosemary Extract, Natural Antioxidants (mix of Vitamin E and Rosemary Extracts)
Crude protein 28%, Crude fat 12%,
Crude fibre 3.5%, Moisture 8%,
Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%,
Raw ash 8%
monocalcium phosphate (10g/kg)
calcium iodate anhydrous (1.5 mg/kg)
iron (II) sulphate monohydrate (80 mg/kg)
copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (8 mg/kg)
zinc sulphate monohydrate (60 mg/kg)
manganous sulphate monohydrate (10 mg/kg)
vitamin A - retinyl acetate (15000 IU/kg),
vitamin D3-cholecalciferol (700 IU/kg),
vitamin E-alpha tocopherol acetate (130 mg/kg),
vitamin B1 (10 mg/kg),
riboflavin (10 mg/kg),
vitamin B6 (5 mg/kg),
vitamin B12 (0.04 mg/kg),
niacin (25 mg/kg),
calcium pantothenate (20 mg/kg),
folic acid (1mg/kg),
biotin (0.15 mg/kg),
vitamin C (30 mg/kg),
choline chloride (1500 mg/kg)
Our 18 month old Sprocker Spaniels loved the Run Puppy food and now equally love Run Mixed Fish they have beautiful shiny coats and boundless energy
My 10 year old lab, in just a short space of time has shown a huge improvement in coat condition and is hardly moulting already! He is also less guffy (thank goodness) and is really enjoying his food. Thank you team Run!
Mixed Sea Fish
My border collie has been on Run since he was a puppy. He’s now on Adult Fish and doing amazing on it. After the closure of my local stockist I started ordering directly and couldn’t fault the service with almost next day or day after delivery. Packaging is all recyclable too. I would highly recommend Run.