Chicken & Sweet Potato DROPSHIP
Cold pressed & nutritious - this recipe has been scientifically crafted with your dog in mind
Chicken 37% (30% Dried Ground Chicken, 7% Chicken Fat), Sweet Potato, Tapioca, Yellow Pea, Beet Pulp, Dried Ground Chicken Liver, Pea Fiber, Seaweed, Glucosamine (600 mg/kg), Chondroitine (450 mg/kg), Amino Acid (DL Methionine), Carnitine, Pre-biotic (Mannan Oligosaccharides), Yucca Shidigera, Chickory Extraxt, Inulin, Rosemary Extract, Natural Antioxidants (mix of Vitamin E and Rosemary Extracts)
Crude protein 28%, Crude fat 12%,
Crude fibre 3.5%, Moisture 10%,
Calcium 0.9%, Phosphorus 0.65%,
Raw ash 7%
calcium iodate anhydrous.....(0.75 mg/kg)
sodium selenite.....(0.05 mg/kg)
iron (II) sulphate monohydrate.....(40 mg/kg)
copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate.....(4 mg/kg)
zinc sulphate monohydrate.....(50 mg/kg)
manganous sulphate monohydrate.....(5 mg/kg
vitamin A - retinyl acetate.....(7500 IU/kg)
vitamin D3-cholecalciferol.....(700 IU/kg)
vitamin E-alpha tocopherol acetate.....(65 mg/kg)
vitamin B.....(4.5 mg/kg)
vitamin B.....(2.5 mg/kg
vitamin B12.....(0.02 mg/kg)
calcium pantothenate.....(10 mg/kg)
folic acid.....(0.5 mg/kg)
vitamin C.....(15 mg/kg)
choline chloride.....(150 mg/kg
How to get the most out of your premium cold pressed dog food:
- Switching from another brand or food type? Don’t rush. Tummies need a little time to get used to all the natural and yummy ingredients.
- Don’t worry if your dog seems hungrier between means for a start. It’s because our food won’t expand in their tummies, which is a good thing. It’ll settle as they adjust to their healthy, new diet.
- Feed your way – dry or moist. Our doggies love a little warm water stirred in!
- Are you raw feeding or thinking of trying it? Cold pressed food is totally compatible with raw.
- Got a good dog? Well of course you do!! Why not weigh out some dust from the bottom of the bag and make a lovely gravy with a little warm water – such a treat.
- Store in a cool dry place. And ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available at all times.