Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Millar Feeds Ltd (company no. SC474822)
The competition is open to residents of Mainland United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of Millar Feeds Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
An entrant must be 'following' the business page associated with the competition that they are entering, in order to qualify.
Only one entry per social media page will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter will be clearly stated on the competition post.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated on the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen as per the details shown on the competition post.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Millar Feeds Ltd reserves the right to cancel any competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.